1.1 This document sets out the Terms and Conditions on which Stacked Homes Pte Ltd provides customers with services through www.stackedhomes.com.
1.2 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
1.3 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
1.5 If you do not accept these terms, you will not be able to use the website and the services. You are advised to print and retain a copy of these terms for future reference.
2.1 This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.
3.1 Copyright © 2017 Stacked Homes Pte Ltd.
3.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
4.1 You may:
4.2 Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our website, save any such material to your computer and access materials displayed on our website directly from the source code.
4.3 You may only use our website for personal reasons, and you must not use our website for any other purposes.
4.4 Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
4.5 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
4.6 Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our promotional materials in print and electronic form to anyone.
4.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
5.1 You must not:
5.2 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
5.3 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
6.1 You may register for an account with our website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our website, verifying your phone number (if you register with email), and clicking on the verification link in the email that the website will send to you.
6.2 You must not register an account to communicate with others on the platform for commercial reasons.
6.3 You must not allow any other person to use your account to access the website, nor are you allowed to get someone else to use their account for commercial reasons.
6.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
6.5 You must not use any other person's account to access the website.
7.1 If you register for an account with our website, you will be asked for your display name.
7.2 Your chosen display name must not be liable to mislead and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or display name for or in connection with the impersonation of any person or other entities.
7.3 You must keep your password confidential.
7.4 You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
7.5 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
8.1 We may:
9.1 In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our website.
9.2 You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media, with the exception of the file submitted for the purpose of verifying your ID.
9.3 You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
9.4 You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under Section 9.2.
9.5 You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
9.6 You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functionality made available on our website.
9.7 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, unpublish or edit any or all of your content.
10.1 You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
10.2 Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
10.3 Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
11.1 We do not warrant or represent:
11.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
11.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
12.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
12.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
12.3 To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
12.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
12.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
12.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
12.7 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
12.8 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
13.1 Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
13.2 Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking, including without limitation, creating and/or using a different account.
14.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
14.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
14.3 If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the website, and you must stop using the website.
15.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
15.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
16.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
16.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
17.1 A contract under these terms and conditions is for our benefit and your benefit, and is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
17.2 The exercise of the parties' rights under a contract under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
18.1 Subject to Section 12.1, these terms and conditions, together with our privacy and cookies policy, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
19.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Singapore Law.
19.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore.
21.1 This website is owned and operated by Stacked Homes Pte Ltd.
21.2 We are registered in Singapore under registration number 201704145N, and our registered office is at #21-07 Orchard Towers, Singapore 238875.
21.3 Our principal place of business is at #21-07 Orchard Towers, Singapore 238875.
21.4 You can contact us:
3. We take our responsibilities under Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act (the “PDPA”) seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
4. "Personal data" is defined under the PDPA to mean data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Stacked Homes Pte Ltd collects information about you when you use our mobile application, websites and other online products and services and throughout other interactions and services you have with us. Personal data which we may collect include:
5. We may also collect and store certain information automatically when you visit the Site. Examples include the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, connection information such as browser type and version, your operating system and platform, a unique reference number linked to the data you enter on our system, login details, the full URL clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), cookie number and your activity on our Site, including the pages you visited, the searches you made and, if relevant, the services you purchased or donations you made.
6. We may receive information about you from third parties if you use any websites or social media platforms operated by third parties (for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc.) and, if such functionality is available, you have chosen to link your profile on the Site with your profile on those other websites or social media platforms.
8. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer or device.
9. You can block or deactivate cookies in your browser settings.
10. We use log-in cookies in order to remember you when you have logged in for a seamless experience.
11. We use session cookies to track your movements from page to page and in order to store your selected inputs so you are not constantly asked for the same information.
12. This Site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the Site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the Site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
14. For further information on types of cookies and how they work visit www.allaboutcookies.org
15. Stacked Homes Pte Ltd will/may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes :
(the purposes set out in this paragraph  above shall be collectively referred to as the “Purposes”)
16. Stacked Homes Pte Ltd may/will need to disclose your personal data to third parties, whether located within or outside Singapore, for one or more of the above Purposes, as such third parties, would be processing your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. In this regard, you hereby acknowledge, agree and consent that we may/are permitted to disclose your personal data to such third parties (whether located within or outside Singapore) for one or more of the above Purposes and for the said third parties to subsequently collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing or of paragraph 15, such third parties include :
17. We may share your information with any member of our group (which means our affiliates, related corporations or associated organisations), if any, from time to time for one or more of the Purposes.
18. You may withdraw your consent for the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data in our possession or under our control by emailing us at email@example.com. We will process your request within a week from such a request for withdrawal of consent being made, and will thereafter not collect, use and/or disclose your personal data in the manner stated in your request, unless an exception under the law or a provision in the law permits us to. However, your withdrawal of consent could result in certain legal consequences arising from such withdrawal, including us being unable to perform the transactions requested by you or result in the termination of our relationship.
19. We may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data for other purposes that do not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of your personal data without your consent is permitted by the PDPA or by law.
20. To the extent permitted by law, we may/will also be collecting from sources other than yourself, personal data about you, for one or more of the above Purposes, and thereafter using, disclosing and/or processing such personal data for one or more of the above Purposes. We may combine information we receive from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the Purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
21. Should you provide Stacked Homes Pte Ltd with personal data of individual(s) other than yourself, you represent and warrant to Stacked Homes Pte Ltd and you hereby confirm that:
22. Security of your personal data is important to us. We take appropriate action to protect personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, alteration or destruction using the same safeguards as we use for our own proprietary information. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers and any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology or equivalent. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
23. We cannot accept liability for loss of personal data due to cause beyond our control or omissions of other users or third parties.
24. We will put in place measures such that your personal data in our possession or under our control is destroyed and/or anonymized as soon as it is reasonable to assume that (i) the purpose for which that personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data; and (ii) retention is no longer necessary for any other legal or business purposes.
25. You have the right to access and/or correct any personal data that we hold about you, subject to exceptions under the law. This right can be exercised at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will need enough information from you in order to ascertain your identity as well as the nature of your request, so as to be able to deal with your request. With respect to your access request, we may charge a fee in order to process it.
26. For a request to access personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will seek to provide you with the relevant personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to respond to you within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest possible time within which we can provide you with the information requested. Note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your access request.
27. For a request to correct personal data, once we have sufficient information from you to deal with the request, we will correct your personal data within 30 days. Where we are unable to do so within the said 30 days, we will notify you of the soonest practicable time within which we can make the correction. Note that the PDPA exempts certain types of personal data from being subject to your correction request as well as provides for situation(s) when correction need not be made by us despite your request. We will send the corrected personal data to every other organisation to which the personal data was disclosed by us within a year before the date the correction was made, unless that other organisation does not need the corrected personal data for any legal or business purpose.
28. We hold and deal with your data in accordance with the PDPA.
29. We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete, if your personal data is likely to be used by Stacked Homes Pte Ltd to make a decision that affects you, or disclosed to another organisation. However, this means that you must also update us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with. We will not be responsible for relying on inaccurate or incomplete personal data arising from your not updating us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with.
30. Where your personal data is to be transferred out of Singapore, we will comply with the PDPA in doing so. In this regard, this includes us taking appropriate steps to ascertain that the foreign recipient organisation of the personal data is bound by legally enforceable obligations to provide to the transferred personal data a standard of protection that is at least comparable to the protection under the Act. This may include us entering into an appropriate contract with the foreign recipient organisation dealing with the personal data transfer or permitting the personal data transfer without such a contract if the PDPA or law permits us to
31. If you have any complaint or grievance regarding about how we are handling your personal data or about how we are complying with the PDPA, we welcome you to contact us with your complaint or grievance.
32. Please contact us with your complaint or grievance by emailing us at email@example.com.
33. Where you are sending an email in which you are submitting a complaint, your indication at the subject header that it is a PDPA complaint would assist us in attending to your complaint speedily by passing it on to the relevant staff in our organisation to handle. For example, you could insert the subject header as “PDPA Complaint”.
34. We will certainly strive to deal with any complaint or grievance that you may have speedily and fairly.
36. You are encouraged to visit the above website from time to time to ensure that you are well informed of our latest policies in relation to personal data protection
38. For the avoidance of doubt, in the event that Singapore personal data protection law permits an organisation such as us to collect, use or disclose your personal data without your consent, such permission granted by the law shall continue to apply.
Last Updated on [15th April 2017]