Ad Title : (For Rent) Master bedroom in fantastic condition @ Ang Mo Kio Ave 6 - only 6 min walk to Yio Chu Kang MRT!
[For Rent] Master Bedroom at Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, only 6 min walk to Yio Chu Kang MRT!- Wonderfully peaceful environment, super clean & neatly maintained home. AN AMAZING GEM!
Move-in date: July 17, 2021 onwards
Rental: $1060/month and 1 month deposit
HDB lease Stamp duty fee (one payment): $200 shared among occupants- valid for 2 yrs to register all occupants
A. Location & Accessibility
6 min walk to Yio Chu Kang MRT station (NSL red line) / Yio Chu Kang Bus Interchange - A completely sheltered walk-way from the block to train station
AMK Hub, AMK Centre, AMK Bus interchange - 2min via MRT or 10min direct bus ride (bus 86)
B. Nearby Amenities
Wet market & Hawker centre (628 AMK Ave 4 Market & Food Centre) - 4 min walk (350m)
Abundant of eateries, coffee shops, household value dollar shops, minimarts & convenient stores and GP clinics located within the neighbourhood estate (5-10 min walk)
NTUC Fairprice supermarket @ AMK Hub - 2min via MRT or 10min direct bus ride (bus 86)
Church of Christ the King (Roman Catholic Church) - 11min direct bus ride (bus 853)
Yio Chu Kang sports complex (comprise of Gym, Swimming pool and a Stadium) - for sports enthusiasts, only 13 min walk (1km)
Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West Park- where you can do your jogging or running, 14 min walk (1km)
Nanyang Polytechnic - 11 min walk (900m)
C. Tenant Profile (we are looking for:)
Prefer PMETs (Professionals,Managers, Executives & Technicians) who are either solo occupants, 2 single ladies or a couple (no children). Students are also welcome.
Values cleanliness and is habitually neat, tidy & well organised
D. Fixtures & Fittings
The Unit comes fully furnished and has been newly renovated in Aug 2018.
Entire house has been repainted
Master room’s en-suite Bathroom tiles, sink, toilet bowl, aircon & electrical heater have been newly installed
Kitchen has been overhauled with the following Brand New items: LG refrigerator, cooking gas stove, built-in cabinets, table top (ample space to do cooking preparation) & kitchen sink.
>Utility bills (gas, water, electricity) , wifi and aircon servicing is to be shared equally
>Cooking is allowed
> weekly rotation for house cleaning
>House owner not staying
>Stay with 2 professional ladies >Filipino housemates
>No property agent fees involved
F. What Makes This Dwelling The Unbeatable Top Choice️
1. Dwelling has a highly private & exclusive feel - owing to its unique layout of only 2 houses per level served by an elevator - unlike 9/10 HDB properties that have a common corridor stretching across several units. This results in a wonderfully peaceful, private & quiet environment.
2. Entire house is bright, airy & well ventilated with lots of greenery & trees visible from the living hall
3. Master bedroom comes with attached bathroom
4. No street/road motor vehicle noise can be heard
5. Extremely safe, orderly & quiet neighbourhood - brightly lit common areas, walkways, void deck & lift area.
6. Outstanding central location - it’s geographical location (right in the middle of Singapore) allows you to commute anywhere across the island with total ease & convenience via MRT. (Eg- 15min direct train to Orchard via NSL red line).
7. Ready to move in & live - unit comes fully-furnished with essential furniture, fixtures & fittings
8. House is supremely well maintained - clean, tidy, organised & orderly.
9. Very spacious living hall & kitchen (A rarity today given that the new generation HDB apartments are awfully tiny, cramped & claustrophobic)
10. Amazing accessibility & convenience - you’ll be a stone throw away from the freshest produce & ingredients at the wet market and tons of affordable food options for those who prefer to dine out