Asking Rent: $900 (Rental) + $100 (Utility + High Speed Internet) = $1000
Minimum Tenancy Period: 12 months
* Update: I've added a few photos showing the Living Room, Dining Area and Kitchen. The rest of them are showing the room itself *
If you appreciate living in a cosy, quiet and at the same time vibrant place with a quirky yet happening neighbourhood, please continue to read further. Nested just 2mins walk from the Holland Village MRT station, the house has just renovated 5 years ago with modern and simplistic design.
- Queen Size bed frame with Sweet Dream mattress
- Built-in spacious Wardrobe fitted with sliding door
- IKEA's Billy Bookcase for storage
- Fitted with IKEA's shelvings on the wall for dressings or light-work/study needs
- Ample amount of natural lightings, ideal for work & study
- Garden-view window, comes with window blind
- Panasonic EcoNavi Inverter Air Conditioning
- Panasonic Nano-E Air Purifier
- Ceiling Fan with Light
- High-speed Starhub Fibre Internet - Wifi
The Common Area
- Living Room with 3-Seater Sofa and seatee (make yourself at home)
- 40” LCD TV (wind down and relax)
- Dining Table (have a good meal, or simply get work done)
- Fully Equipped Kitchen (cooking is allowed and you’re welcome to enjoy the kitchen!)
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Full size Refrigerator
- Toilet & Shower/Bathroom (separate) with Hair-Dryer
- Supermarkets: Cold Storage 24hrs (1min walk), Taste (1min walk), Little Farms (3mins walk), Fairprice 24hrs (5mins walk)
- Holland Village (Circle Line) MRT Station (2min walk)
- Holland Village Market and Food Centre (3mins walk)
- Malls: Raffles Holland Village (1min walk), Holland Road Shopping Centre (1min walk), Holland Piazza (3mins walk), The Star Vista (10mins walk) and Rochester Mall (10mins walk)
- Gym: Virgin Active Holland Village (1min walk)
- Cafes, Bars & Dining Places: Abundance choices within walking vicinity. Tiong Bahru Bakery, Plain Vanilla, Starbucks, Tai Cheong Bakery, Yakun and more, just to name a few.
- Chip Bee Garden (1min walk): From fine dining, butcheries, dessert cafes to Yoga studios, strike a balance in work and play!
- All major banks within walking vicinity
- MRT Station: Holland Village (Circle Line) (2mins walk), Buona Vista (Circle Line & East West Line) MRT Station (7mins walk)
- Bus Station: There’re several bus stations in close proximity (walking distance from 1min to 5mins) which connects you to many places including Orchard (i.e Bus 106), MBS & Suntec City (i.e Bus 111), CBD areas and more!
Things we think you should know
- Property is HDB (not Condo), as such amenities such as Swimming Pool, Gym aren't available.
- It's not an en-suite unit, as such Bathroom and Toilet are separated and located in the kitchen and shared among 3 housemates including yourself (if you decided to move in)
- There're 3 room in the apartment.
- Location of the property is Blk 2 Holland Avenue (postal code: 271002), Level 8. Feel free to search through Google Map to check what is nearby, transport and more.
- You're encouraged to use the Living Room, Kitchen and all common areas. Living in here is about freedom, relax and convenience.
- As the common areas are shared, kindly tidy up after you've done using them.